Things we need:
Sam’s and Home Depot gift cards are great!
Bath, hand towels, and washcloths (white only)
Full size linens and pillowcases (white only)
Full size mattress pads
Toilet paper and paper towels
HE machine safe laundry detergent
Canned/Dry goods (rice, beans, pasta, pasta sauce, sugar, flour, tea bags, coffee)
Condiments (ketchup, mustard, salad dressings)
Dairy (butter, cheese, milk)
Dessert Mixes (cake, cookies, brownies)
Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
Meat (fish, ground beef, pork chops, poultry)
Things You Can Do:
At the house:
- Bring a covered dish or come cook dinner in our beautiful kitchen. Call (404) 377-6333 to schedule your night.
- Bake cookies, cakes, desserts.
- Plant flowers in our garden and/or pots at our front door.
- Set up a bridge or game night.
- Wash windows.
- Help with minor repairs.
- Staff a desk and phones.
- Train to be a backup Guest Services Coordinator.
- Organize yard and outside cleanup.
- General house cleaning.
- Visit and talk with guests.
Help spread the word:
- Introduce the House to your friends.
- Replenish AHHH brochures at area hospitals.
- Call area businesses for donations.
- Like us on Facebook.
Other ways to help:
- SHOP! Name us as your charity of choice on-line and shop at:
- Kroger (AHHH is #79823)